Our facility is registered as an historic building. Built around 1910, it was originally Dr. McKlusky's office and home. In 1938 the building was purchased by Bernard Albertson and has been operated as a funeral home since. Farmer Funeral Chapel has an attractive and comfortable facility for visitation, arrangements and funeral services. Our chapel has seating for up to 125 people. For larger services and dinners we will make suggestions at the funeral arrangements.